Sunday, October 25, 2009

No Post For 2 Weeks...

Thought I'd give fair warning that I won't be doing any bake along cakes for the next two weeks.  I'm building my sister-in-law's wedding cake and I will be busy.  The cake will be a 6-9-12" round stacked cake with the new German Chocolate Cake with Milk Chocolate Syrup and layered with Raspberry Ganache. 
The frosting will be White Chocolate Mouselline Buttercream with Navan.  Also will be making a 14" round White Butter Cake filled with Raspberry Buttercream (I think Neoclassic) and frosted with the same Mouselline.  I will also be a making a dairy free carrot cake with tofu "cream cheese" frosting.  I promised no photos until after the wedding.

So far I've made raspberry sauce from 3 kg of raspberries without mechanical aid.  I think the worst is over...

Will be back to do the Chocolate Oblivions...

4 comments:

  1. Wish you all the best!! I'm sure your cake will turn out great!! :) Do remember to post photos of the wedding cake you made. Would love to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Looking forward to seeing the finished cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherrie - good luck with the wedding cake. I'm sure it will be fabulous! You have to post the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admire you for doing this, and am also looking forward to seeing the photos.

    ReplyDelete

For Heavenly Cakes Sake